The event below has ended and is listed for archival purposes.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.
The Ministers’ Wives and Ministers’ Widows of Northern Virginia and Vicinity (NOVAMWMW) is 65 years old! We invite you to join with us in our virtual Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, November 6, 2021,
from 2-4:00 p.m. Our theme for the occasion is “Living by Godly Standards”, Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV).
The registration donation is $35/person and the deadline is Wednesday, November 3, 2021. All donations will go directly to our scholarship and outreach ministries.
To register and pay online through Givelify:
2. After reaching the donation page, click other at the bottom.
3. Select Other and type $35, then click OK.
4. On the "This gift is for" page, select 65th Anniversary.
5. Click the big button that says "Give Now"
6. Input your personal information on the following pages. If you do not have a Givelify account, you will be prompted to create one.
7. After submitting your purchase, Givelify will send you a receipt as an email message. We will be using the receipt code for your registration ticket.
8. When your payment goes through, you are all set! You will receive the ZOOM ID information before the event. See you on Nov. 6th!
To register and pay online through PayPal:
2. Click "Send". On the following page, log into your PayPal Account.
3. Input the amount of $35.00. In the Add a note field, type "65th Anniversary".
4. Complete the payment process.
5. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, and will be sent the ZOOM ID information before the event.
If you wish to pay by mail, open and complete this form:
then mail your check or money order (along with the form) to:
NOVAMWMW, c/o Mrs. F. Dianne Robertson
2118 Farrington Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22303.
You will be emailed the ZOOM ID information before the event.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact 2nd Vice President Meredith Smith at 703-541-4065 or email@example.com. Additionally, you may contact the webmaster, Daniel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your celebrating with us November 6, 2021.
Darlene B. Kelly